Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Watercolor Birds on Tea Dyed Paper

Finished watercolor painting inspired by Lucia Stewart's art.


I finally used that tea dyed paper I had from last week. I painted these colorful birds inspired by Lucia Stewart's paintings (you can click on this link, Lucia Stewart's Etsy Shop, to see more of her hilarious creations!). I started it with ink, then watercolor pencils, and then some final touches with watercolor paints. I think it turned out cute!

Finalmente pude usar ese papel que había tenido con te negro la semana pasada. Pinte estos pajaritos coloridos inspirados por las pinturas de Lucia Stewart (pueden hacer click en este link, Tienda de Etsy de Lucia Stewart, para ver mas de sus pinturas llenas de humor). Comence la pintura con tinta, después con lapices de acuarela y para finalizar, unos toques de pintura de acuarela. Quedo linda, no?





Have a great week! Que tengan una hermosa semana!

Candela :)

No comments:

Post a Comment