Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Pansies!

"Pansies" in watercolors. Inspired by "Garden Blooms" on Etsy.com


By the amount of floral paintings I've been doing you'd think I'd have a beautiful garden of flowers on my front yard. I'm sad to confess that I don't know a thing about flowers. The few that I have on my front and backyard are perennials that someone planted some time before we moved into this house. Without my doing a thing, those beautiful flowers come to me every year; in spite of the most harsh winter weather (and the minimal yard work I like to do when Spring comes). I'm grateful for perennials! But, hey... today, for the first time ever, I bought some gorgeous lilies AND planted them on my front yard. I'm so proud... I walked by that area afterwards like five times just to see my beautiful new yellow lilies.

ANYWAYS, painting. This was a quick one inspired by the many gorgeous watercolor creations found at the "Garden Blooms" shop on Etsy.com. I don't even know how many paintings that woman has produced, but they are all beautiful. Go check it out!
"Pansies" in watercolors. Inspired by "Garden Blooms" on Etsy.com
Uno pensaria que, por la cantidad de pinturas florales que he estado haciendo últimamente  yo soy una de esas personas que tiene un jardin de flores hermoso. Lamentablemente tengo que confesar que no se nada de flores. Las pocas que crecen en mi jardín del frente o en el patio son perennes y fueron plantadas por alguien, en algún momento, antes de que nosotros viniéramos a esta casa. Sin que yo mueva un dedo, las valientes flores vuelven todos los años a pesar de los inviernos tan bravos de la zona. Estoy tan agradecida por esas florcitas! Pero les cuento con tanta alegría que hoy, por primera vez en mi vida, compre unos lirios y LOS PLANTE en el jardín del frente. Me siento realizada... después de plantarlos, pase por esa parte de la casa como cinco veces solo para admirar a mi hermosa planta nueva de lirios amarillos. 

EN FIN, al grano, pintura. Esta pintura fue una rapidita inspirada por las tantas hermosas creaciones que se encuentran en la tienda virtual "Garden Blooms" en Etsy.com. No tengo idea cuantas pinturas esa señora ha hecho, pero estan todas hermosas. Vayan a verlas que no tiene desperdicio!


Have a wonderful week. Que tengan una semana maravillosa!

Candela





No comments:

Post a Comment