Monday, April 14, 2014

Interview with Painter Howard Lyon.

The Herald Angels, by Howard Lyon via Mormon Artist.

Good Afternoon Friends! I don't know why I always need to tell you about the weather in Wisconsin, but, oh well... here I go. After enjoying 60 degree weather last Saturday, I woke up this morning to snow and 33 degrees. I was a bit sad, but that only means I have another chance to enjoy some hot chocolate before it makes me sweat! The glass is half-full today, people.

Anyways,  here is the link to an online interview I just did with painter Howard Lyon for Mormon Artist. Wow!!! This guy can paint very detailed and realistic pictures. It's amazing. He didn't always paint religious art, for many years he created fantastic worlds and characters for other industries. That's why I think it's amazing that the same painter can produce such different art. That goes to tell you, you can always expand your repertoire! No boxed up style here! Enjoy the interview.

Mormon Artist: Painter Howard Lyon.

Buenas tardes queridos amigos! No se por que siempre siento la necesidad de contarles acerca del clima de Wisconsin; pero, no lo puedo evitar... y aca voy de nuevo! Despues de disfrutar un clima hermoso de unos 20 grados centigrados el sabado pasado, hoy amaneci rodeada de nieve y temperatura bajo cero nuevamente. Me entristeci, pero, lo lindo es que me da una chance mas de tomar chocolate caliente antes de que el hacerlo me haga sudar! El vaso esta mitad lleno hoy, gente querida.

En fin, aqui esta el link de otra entrevista que acabo de hacerle al pintor Howard Lyon para Mormon Artist. Pero que pintor!!! Este senor puede crear arte lleno de detalle y realismo. Es increible. No siempre pinto arte religioso, sino que por muchos anos se dedico a crear mundos y personajes fantasticos para otras industrias. Por eso me parece increible que el mismo artista pueda producir arte tan variado. Y eso me sirve para saber que uno siempre puede expandir su repertorio! No hay por que quedarse con el mismo estilo permanentemente. Que disfruten la entrevista.

Candela

No comments:

Post a Comment