Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kitchen Art.

Good Afternoon Gente! Here I am drinking some "mate" as I enjoy the sun shinning through my window. It's still cold in Wisconsin, but man, the sun helps! Anyways, the other day I looked at my kitchen and realized it needed some color. So I decided to start three kitchen paintings. I finished two of them and I'm still working on the third one.

Buenas Tardes Gente! Aqui estoy tomandome unos mates mientras disfruto del solcito que me llega por la ventana. Todavia hace frio en Wisconsin, pero el sol ayuda! En fin, el otro dia me di cuenta de que mi cocina necesitaba un poquito de color. Asi que decidi hacer tres pinturas. Termine dos y la tercera esta en proceso.

Teapots...  and Spanish words that go well with anything in a teapot! :)

Spanish saying "Panza Llena, Corazon Contento", which means "A Full Tummy Equals a Happy Heart".

This one will have colorful bowls stacked together (working on it tonight!!!!).
Esta va a tener bowls de colores apilados (la pinto esta noche!!!).
It will hopefully look as cool as this image I found on Pinterest:
Espero que se vea tan lindo como esta imagen que encontre en Pinterest:
Like these guys... I found them on Pinterest.

Candela



6 comments:

  1. Cande! me encanta tu arte. Escribes las palabras a mano libre directamente con pintura? O las escribes en lapiz antes de hacerlo con mi pintura? Eres re-talentosa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay, Monica, generosa sos con los piropos! jaja Todo a mano libre y se nota, jaja! Besos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Si, Bethany! Arte lleno de cosas sudamericanas :)

      Delete
  4. Sigh. That is so cool that you can just create art for your home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi! It doesn't always look as cool as I envisioned it, but at least I have fun in the process :) It's all about inexpensive entertainment for me when Chris has loooong days!

      Delete